Active Ingredients For Fighting Acne
- Reduce redness and inflammation.
- Control breakouts.
- Fades acne scars.
Salicylic Acid (betahydroxy acid) it's natural sources are sweet birch, willow bark and wintergreen.
- Exfolliates to accelerate healing.
- Prevents new breakouts.
- Reduces oil-gland activity.
- Dissolves skin's dry dead cell layers.
- Encourages clearer skin.
- Sooth, cool, and calm skin.
- Protective barrier to environment/irritants.
- Astringen, antiseptic, and antibacterial.
- Controls breakouts.
- Alter collagen synthesis.
- Reduce skin irritation.
- Cools by constricting capillaries.
- Refreshing and tonic properties.